Volunteer to Help Make a Difference in the Lives of People with Disabilities
"Your life and mine shall be valued not by what we take...but by what we give."
-- Edgar Allen, Easter Seals Founder
- Annual Golf Classic - May 1, 2013
- Small Miracles Luncheon - August 23, 2013
- Festival of Chefs - November 7, 2013
- Working with Adult Day Care clients
- Providing chef instruction to Culinary Arts High School students
- Join the Gilded LIlies (Women Auxilary)
- Clerical Support in various departments
- Collect toys for holiday drive
- Collect school supplies for back to school
- Provide musical presentation to children and adults
- Provide art projects for children and adults
The most valuable gift one can give is the gift of ones own time. Giving back to the community doesn't have to be a monetary gift, more importantly, it is the gift of helping others. Fulfillment comes from knowing you've made a difference in someone's life.
AmeriCorps & Easter Seals South Florida Need YOU on the Respite Team!
As an AmeriCorps member with Easter Seals, you will be helping family members caring for someone with Alzheimer's or other impairments by giving them a short break. Spend time playing games, singing songs or even dancing. Click here for more information